My love affair with g adgets...

Gadgets. I don't know when I exctly fell in love with these nifty pieces. They are smarter than my last generation ever would have've imagined. Have redefined my life that I don't know what I would be doing without them.

Starting from my little overhead torch. My Sony CLIE, Digital camera, Nokia GSM phone, SingmaTel IR/USB Flash device, Wacom Graphics Tablet, LG DVD FM tuner System, even the way they use the hundred years old technology in my TVS ScootyPep.. The list is long...

www.dreamsmademe.com/gadgets

This might have started back then at my childhood. We had a little transistor radio gift from my uncle, made by Mutsushita bearing the name National. It was tiny even today's standards. Whoa.. It's a obsession I can never get over with. Spending a fortune sometimes, It is a marvel that how far these nifty pieces have come...

I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes in the next round...



0 comments:

Post a Comment