CDU Enterprises

Sometimes it is strange how things work out. I initially never had an idea to run a biz venture.

Though I had an idea of running a web design firm I never wanted to do the marketing stuff by myself. So it never materialised. Evan though an occasional freelance work had brought me good cash I hated visiting the customer sites for presentations and stuff. Needed a realiable guy who could handle the operations for me but never found one. May be I never looked hard enough to find one.

It all changed when Upul came along. When he and Dilum wanted me to help in this venture a completely different trade though I had no reason to stay put.

Bingo! That's how our little CDU Enterprises came to exist back in 28 February 2002. It is still in it's infancy but we will turn things around.

So wish us some Good Luck!



0 comments:

Post a Comment