My Career

When I looked back at my career I see that they were mostly walked in interviews. I went in, my work did the talking and I guess I did market myself well enough so people did hire me.

The places I've been were awesome. Everything was a learning. Here's the list.

  • Central Finance Co Ltd - (Financial Institute)
  • Lanka Medical Imports - (Pharmaceutical firm )
  • Arpico Group - (They make every household thing)
  • Computer Island - (Computer firm)
  • DataOne - (Infomation statistics firm)
  • Advatage Sri Lanka - (Advertising firm)
  • Web Syndicate - (Web development firm)
  • Aqucomp -(Web development firm)
    and currently
  • Interblocks Ltd - (Software development firm)

Wow! They were all wonderful places. So many lovey people I met. So here I would like to take this opportunity to appreciate all those people who helped me to be who I am. From Suminda to Patrik, from my uncle to the parents, the list is endless.

Thank You All!




0 comments:

Post a Comment