Even dream devices have their snags

I was truly wowed having seen the all new Treo 650. I have been observing this since Treo 600 and now 650 is absolutely a no-brainer the best breed of converged device ever to hit the shelves.

It runs my favourite Palm OS, got the best industrial design on far with Apple's iPod, has world band GSM receiver, got nearly 16000 nifty software base to spare. Next only to the Windows platform. Even those you can get on your hand as it runs a Window's Remote Desktop Client. See bellow, Wow!

Remote Desktop on Treo 650

So virtually this is happened to be the best mobile office money can buy today.

I've been eying to buy one but to my dismay it has run down by a worst memory debacle in Palm's history. Read here.

Still I want one.





0 comments:

Post a Comment