Perfect solutions

Today two things just made my day!

I hardly update this blog with my personnel things. That's why I keep my www.dreamsmademe.com website separate anyway. But sometimes there are things that touches you so much that I should keep a note, may be just to myself.

Yesterday evening I received a lovely parcel. All my favorite things. A long story. I don't know what to say or what to do. When good things happen for all the wrong reasons life is much too complicated to comprehend. I can't help it. I can't make things any better or worse either. I can't create win win solutions to every occurrence I face. So I say it to myself, leave it there. Things should be fine.

I am always grateful that I am surrounded by such a wonderful people. People who loves me. Cares about me. Remember me. Friendships which speak of volumes. All the good things life has given. And when I get clueless like this I probably can't find the right words. All I can do is make the best out of the things life has given to me. The day may go pass by, the time will freeze but the good things will be remembered. That’s a promise!





0 comments:

Post a Comment