iPod nano? Nah, Not impressed.

This guy talks about all the hyped of new iPod nano, exactly that’s my point.

No nano

WE WANT CONVERGED DEVICES!

Read here the original post: iPod nano? Nah, Not impressed. Period.
Further reading here: What, Apple taking phone market. I wish.

I have talked about this long ago here: Digital Convergence

And now I own a Treo 650, I feel I am getting there, almost.

It’s just a matter of somebody is making a standard on these devices. Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Plam and Microsoft stand a better chance, but Apple owns the class. Who’s gonna merge this is the question of the hour.

The iPods case is “Those 99.9% of the universe is just there in US, if you get out if US, the player is the mobile phone”
I know here in Colombo I have seen more Treos and Sony Ericssons than iPods.





0 comments:

Post a Comment