Namunukula Tonacombe Circuit Bungalow

The weekend was fabulous.

Our gang went on a trip to Namunukula for the weekend and stayed in one of the Hill Country Tea Estate Circuits called Tonacombe which was built in somewhere 1800 AD.

Tonacombe Bungalow
The dusk was colourful


And when you look down the from the garden we saw heaven below.

This is one of the most beautiful Estate Bungalows I have ever seen surrounded by so much of nature. The Muttu and the staff feed us with heavenly food to make sure this is actually the heaven.




The morning was serene

Our gang virtually sang all the songs we knew for the night. And spend the following morning in the lawn playing each other and a little bit of cricket until the continuous torrential rain stormed the area. Got soaked wet in the rain despite of the chilling water and gusting wind coming from the mountains.



It was like a dream. We everybody wants to stay in there eternally.





5 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
2:05 PM  

hi,
can I know any contact no: of Tonacombe circuit bunglow? I would also like to visit there.

Tks,
NG

gravatar
Anonymous said...
2:05 PM  

hi,
can I know any contact no: of Tonacombe circuit bunglow? I would also like to visit there.

Tks,
NG

gravatar
Chan said...
3:09 PM  

Sorry, I've no contact number with me. Still I guess now you can't get it since a privet owner or some other institute has gotten it. Earlier we went there while it's under Arpico management ;-(

gravatar
Anonymous said...
4:25 PM  

Hi chan ,

I spent about 6 months before it was converted to a guest Bungalow and the memories really were very sweet indeed!!!! My father is a planter (We were there in 1993 or 4 when i was in second grade :) )....... The bungalow has been modified a lot ... still the scenic beauty remains .... just want to thank you for bringing attention to a nice place like this

Harshana

gravatar
Chan said...
2:03 PM  

happy that you did enjoy this!

Post a Comment