Lost Duck

I don't know form where on earth this fellow landed on my lawn.

Duck

Last Friday evening when I got home after the work my neighbours little ones were chasing this goose (or duck) with excitement. Neither they nor me could figure out how it had gotten here.

The fellow didn't seem to much bothered by the human sight. I know  they can rarely be seen in the Diyawanna Oya near parliament Site area two miles away from here. I am not sure whether they can fly this distance. Still wonder how it had travelled so far unharmed.

It seemed lost or attacked by a cat or a dog may be. And on the top of it children were harassing him with their curiosity. Asking little ones to spare him alone I took this shot and went in to get changed.

When I was back within a few minutes it had disappeared to nowhere and the little ones were asking each other "ko ko ko eya ne. Kohatada giye?"

Sweet, Goodbye, fly away safe you little lost duck.





2 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
3:58 PM  

Heyy I neeed this 1 !!!! to keep as a Pet(Kitten)

gravatar
Smith said...
10:15 PM  

Heyy I neeed this 1 !!!! to keep as a Pet(Kitten)

Post a Comment