Nature in my neighborhood

I didn't realized this phenomena until I set foot in my neighborhood with my camera. Surprisingly it's gotta quite a bit of bio diversity. Nice.

Though it is difficult to catch it all this is what I could capture on my lenses. There's a bit of plants, flowers and wild life too. Mugati*, Kokku*, Korawaka *, Thala Goya*, Atikukula* and few other unknown birds and serpants. Unfortunately I don't know how to capture them on the move without a tele lense.

This shows the vast pool of Sri Lanka's Bio Diversity in a small area. Specially since this place is only 1 Km away from the busiest Colombo city limits.

Complete gallery could be found here. Enjoy!

Flower

(*)= All names are in Sinhala since I do not know most of the English names. If one can send me the names I can post it there :-)





0 comments:

Post a Comment