Miracle Day!

NB: Posted later for the last Wednesday 21, September 2005.

Today is one heck of an eventful day.

I don't know what it supposed to mean. Mostly good things still a miracle day. So many things had happened during the cause of nearly 8 hours. Good and bad, happy and sad, emotional and witty and as a whole I don't know what to call it. Feel like a lifetime of events had happened on one fine day. I won't believe that there will be another like this ever.

To name a few I can recall:

* Day started as you will see in my last post I tried the newest version of my favourite Graphics Suite Macromedia Studio 8 for the first time. The pieces of software out of which I make my living.
* Next in the morning Rani Aunt had little unnecessary case to step into a court.
* Hence I too tried walked into the court for the first time and virtually thrown out for my lack of awareness which my sin was I was wearing a T shirt. I was told I was not supposed to (?)
* Ruani's father had a small stroke and hospitalised suddenly. Good, he was allright soon.
* My one of the best colleagues in the office has given his resignation.
* Gotta another good news from the office I’ve been waiting for sometime on top of my friend’s leaving news.
* I got my first replacement card from HSBC once after I lost my wallet last with all its possessions.
* For the wallet’s sake, tried to get a copy of the police complaint for license replacement which was unsuccessful
* Further more there was some hearts' matters taken place.

Oh, What a Day to finish!

I will just write down these for safe keeping though I know will never forget this day. Hugh, funny sometimes how life takes us its rounds. I don't know what to call it. A Miracle Day with equally balanced good and bad!





1 comments:
gravatar
Amy said...
7:41 PM  

Schumer called on flood insurance companies to speed up the processing of insurance claims from tropical storms irene and lee to ensure that fema aid reaches flood damaged communities. Imagine a natural supplement that can take away your hunger, remove cravings for sweet foods and make you feel good, without any risks and sans any side effects, all at the same time. Get your free quote online or over the phone and compare auto insurance rates in minutes.

Post a Comment