My User Experience Upgraded!

Wow! Today I woke up to the nice feeling of my long waited user experience upgrade.

Guess, in a while I am gonna see the new incarnation of my favourite work-flow application, Macromedia Studio 8 2005 release.

These babies making my living since way back in 1998. I always loved them. Always I was eagerly waiting for new updates to this Famous Graphics Suite, now brought by industry mammoth Adobe Inc from Macromedia, and Macromedia either never failed me unless in one occasion (Studio 7 2004 release with so many bugs). Now installing the newest trial of Studio 8. Will see how these babies behave this time.

Meanwhile enjoy these few shots I’ve got from the installation :-)

Fireworks 8
Main beauty who dresses up my work with nice leaner graphics,

Dreamweaver 8
The industry leader, main reason why Adobe brought Macromedia for,





1 comments:
gravatar
Nicoleeaeg said...
2:49 AM  

Firebrick is a specially made substance that can help hold a lot of heat. We heartily recommend Spark's Outdoor Linear Burner. Gone are the days of holding a separate washer and dryer in the house. It is not as hard as You may think.

Post a Comment